Personal Injury Lawyer for Construction Injuries
At Joseph Law, LLC, we understand that working in construction is a dangerous job. Still, there are many ways your
employer can improve the worksite to keep you safe. When these precautions fail and you are injured, you may find
yourself stuck with a ton of medical bills and lost work time. If you’ve been injured on the job as a construction
worker, Joseph Law, LLC, can help you.
Different Types of Construction Accidents
Some of the most common types of construction accidents include:
- Falls- One of the most common construction accidents is falls. This a broad term and may refer to slip and
falls, falls from great heights, and falling in between heavy materials and machinery. Falls can cause serious
injuries and even death.
- Electrocution- With all the machinery and electrical work that goes into construction jobs, it’s no surprise
electrocution is a common accident. Electrocution can range from a minor shock to a debilitating jolt that can
result in loss of basic functions and death.
- Machinery Malfunctions- Machinery and equipment that isn’t well taken care of can break down and malfunction,
causing serious injuries and even death. It’s a common occurrence, especially since machines are imperfect.
- Fires- Fires can happen due to machinery malfunctions, vehicle accidents, electrical problems, and a myriad of
- Vehicle Accidents- Vehicle accidents such as crashes, flipping over, overloading a vehicle, and other accidents
can result in severe injuries.
- Fallen Debris- Bad weather and overloading machinery can both cause debris and materials to fall from great
heights. Be careful on windy or rainy days and be sure to not overload cranes and other equipment.
- Scaffolding Accidents- When scaffolding collapses, a construction worker can be seriously and even fatally
Most Common Construction Injuries
Some of the most common construction injuries include cuts and bruises, burns, broken bones, injuries from failure
to use protective gear, electrical shock, and issues such as muscle pain and arthritis caused by repetitive
When to Contact a Lawyer
Some construction accidents are straightforward accidents, but many others happen because of someone else’s
negligence. This could be someone misusing machinery, overloading equipment, enforcing work hours on bad weather
days, and many other cases. If you were injured at a construction site and believe you are eligible for compensation
for your injuries, Joseph Law, LLC, can help. Call us today to schedule a consultation.