Criminal Attorney in El Paso
Our Criminal Defense Lawyer is on Your Side
Being accused of a crime is a stressful experience. For the best defense in Texas, hire a top-rated criminal attorney who can deliver the right legal representation for all criminal cases.
As a highly reviewed law firm in the local El Paso area, Joseph & Hartshorn will fight for your rights. Whether you are facing misdemeanor or felony charges, we still stand by your side and analyze your case.
If you’re facing criminal charges in Texas, be aware that you have options. We understand what you’re going through and we’re ready to discuss your case. We serve the El Paso and West Texas areas. Contact us today and schedule a consultation right away.
Our Criminal Law Services
Criminal law extends to a wide range of cases and violations. From theft crimes to drug violations, violent crimes, domestic violence, and drug possession.
The main criminal law categories we practice are:
Types of Criminal Cases We Accept
We take on all criminal cases and defend a wide range of charges. Types of criminal cases we accept include:
- Misdemeanor and Felony assault
- Aggravated assault
- Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
- Assault family violence
- Assault of a public servant
- Burglary of Habitation
- Drug Crimes
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Cocaine
- Possession of Designer Drugs like Ecstasy, LSD, PCP, and more.
- Interfering with Public Duties
- Indecent Exposure
- Petty theft
- Auto theft
- Felony theft
- Resisting Arrest
Benefits of Working with a Criminal Attorney
No case is black and white. Criminal cases are complicated and when the full force of the State is against you, it is a deafening and paralyzing experience. And yet, our Founding Fathers knew the value and necessity of strong criminal defense as a tenant of our freedom and justice system. Defending oneself against accusations is central to our society. So, at a time when accusations are held against you, we will stand by your defense.
Why work with a criminal defense lawyer?
In short, you deserve a fair and honest trial. The stakes in a criminal case are high. Human freedom is on the line, as well as the defendant’s future or stability. This is something we take very seriously.
The long answer to the question involves the convoluted nature of our legal system that makes it difficult for individuals to fight the court system on their own. There is a litany of paperwork, proceedings, legal jargon, and hurdles that must be cleared.
Here’s what criminal defense attorney Jon Joseph can do for you:
- See possible arguments or defenses based on experience and profound knowledge and understanding of the law.
- Work with a team of experts to collect evidence and contact relevant experts or witnesses. Access to resources, investigators, and experts can be essential in some cases.
- Craft a legal defense strategy takes time. We understand the nuances around the charges and circumstances of the case to better construct a defense.
What To Expect from Criminal Defense
Every case is different, but working with a defense attorney means you have someone on your side guiding you through the complicated process of legal defense.
When working with us as your criminal defense lawyer, we advise you on how to proceed, what to say and not to say, and what information to gather, and what to expect in the coming weeks or months.
Here’s what you can expect from hiring a criminal defense attorney:
- The initial consultation is essential to lay out essential details of the charges against you or circumstances surrounding the case. During this meeting, we will discuss important facts and options.
- After the initial consultation, we get to work in mounting your legal defense. This might involve contacting witnesses, collecting records, requesting police reports, making phone calls, setting up meetings, and more.
- Throughout this time, we are in constant contact regarding any news, pending information, or developments about your case. At the same time, we are constructing a defense strategy.
Contact Joseph & Hartshorn Today!
Are you facing criminal charges in Texas? Call criminal attorney Jon Joseph. We can get started building your defense and defending your rights.